- Parents and Guardians (with children who are OR will be attending our schools)
- School Staff
- Community Members
- Members of the Business Community
- School Board Members
- Faith-based organizations
Why is this work important? As this effort will be a reflection of our communities and what we value most, it will also include areas of focus that include Academics, Core Values, DEI (Diversity, Equity & Inclusion), Our Mission, A Portrait of a Graduate (a vision of the skills and characteristics we want our graduates to possess), Professional Development, School Safety and SEL (Social-Emotional Learning).
This will ultimately lead to:
- Improved outcomes for students
- Students reaching their full potential
- Student mobility beyond high school to enter the workforce and/or continue post-secondary education
- Deeper community engagement
We hope to see you at one of these community forums!