SAU29 E-Flyer Distribution Process Requirements
SAU 29 is committed to providing families with information related to schools, school programs, or non-school programs offered by organizations approved by the Superintendent of Schools and deemed to have educational, recreational or social value to students. Please help us by using the E-Flyer process and limiting unnecessary printing in an effort to "go green" and help preserve the environment.
Flyers for approved programs will be accepted electronically only for posting on the district website and must adhere to the following:
- All non-school persons must submit their materials to the Superintendent or designee for approval. Flyers must be produced by an organization operating for youths, should be for activities and events having clear educational, recreational, or social value to students, must be free of objectionable advertising, and contain no requests for donations or solicitations for service. Flyers should indicate appropriate grade-level audience the content is intended to reach.
- All non-school flyers must be submitted at least ten (10) days prior to desired distribution date. The Superintendent or designee will approve or deny the request to distribute materials. Submit an electronic copy using this form. If you are having issues or have any questions you can contact Shayna Pelkey, Senior Administrative Assistant for the Towns.
The requesting group/organization will be notified of approval status via email.
- All written materials must contain the disclaimer: "This is not a school-sponsored activity."
- In the event that permission to distribute materials is denied, the non-school organization may request reconsideration of the decision by the appropriate school board. The request for reconsideration must be in writing and must set forth the reasons why distribution is desirable and in the interest of the school community.
- Flyers will remain posted on the SAU 29 website until the date of your event or deadline, or for 30 days, whichever comes first.
Please note: Those persons interested in hanging posters in the schools or distributing information/flyers to staff members only may do so with the permission of the individual school's principal.
E-Flyer PDF Submission
Fill out the form below to submit your E-flyer PDF.
All flyers must be a PDF and meet the following criteria:
- The PDF should not have automatic links that take the viewer to another webpage or external document.
- Flyers must be text based and not a scan of the flyer; and, that you limit the use of background images and multicolored text to make it more ADA compliant.
- Do not use Tiny URL or other URL shortening web services for links in your flyer. If you need to add a web address to your PDF make sure it is the full web address.