SAU29 and Member District Employee COVID-19 Resources

We want to assure our employees that, with the ever-changing guidelines concerning benefits you may/may not be eligible for, the Human Resources office is working to keep you informed. Below you will find information and links that serve as a foundation of resources. As always, we stand committed to making sure our employees are served to the best of our ability.  Your time and patience during this time is greatly appreciated.



  1. Unemployment Benefits
  2. Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
  3. Other Resources
Unemployment Benefits: New Hampshire Employment Security (NHES)


At this time, NHES is advising that all claims and questions should be directed to or the Unemployment Assistance Hotline at 603-271-7700 or you can view their Unemployment Compensation Quick Tips here.

Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)


Staff with concerns about performing their work duties due to Covid-19 or who wish to request a modification to their work environment must contact the Human Resources Department and complete the following online request form ( to initiate the reasonable accommodation interactive process accompanied by a completed medical certification form found here.


Other Staff Resources


Below you will find information made available by our providers. It is important to note that all employees are welcome to the information provided on the wellness and employee assistance program, however, materials relating specifically to coverage details are limited to those covered under such plans.